EWR Twitter Thread

News und Gerüchte über die Booker Battle Promotions.
ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Re: EWR Twitter Thread

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 25. Jun 2018, 11:00

Bild
@TheScottishSupernova hat geschrieben:I guess I'm a Free Agent now. Daniel Bryan made the mistake of his life. Maybe he is scared, because I would wipe the fucking floor with is filithy ass. @ROHWrestling lost his most entertaining man. #HireDar
#ThankYouNext

Bild

Bucky Lynch
UWF

Beitragvon Bucky Lynch » 1. Jul 2018, 21:14

Bild
Stephanie McMahon @BillionDollarPrincess hat geschrieben:Are you guys ready for the next episode of #FemmesFatales? You'd better be. Otherwise you'll miss the #FeastOrFired match. Eight participants, four suitcases and three titlematches... Also one dismissal

Yokel Cash
SWE

Beitragvon Yokel Cash » 2. Jul 2018, 19:30

Bild
@AmyDumas hat geschrieben:Sorry for not being at #Breakthrough this week but they sent me home #NoPlace4Lita #Where'sTheLove
Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 11. Jul 2018, 08:50

Bild
@ShaneMcMahon hat geschrieben:My first move as GM of @ROHWrestling will be a time limit for weekly matches. Every Non-Title Match will have a 10 minute time limit from now on. If you want to impress you have to show up and give everything you got.

Bild
@ShaneMcMahon hat geschrieben:This will make the matches more fast paced and exciting. Be hyped for the main event of the next show, because @Ivelisse will face @KayLeeRay and it's going to be awesome! I'm curious to see if my sister @BillionDollarPrincess can top this. I bet she won't.
#ThankYouNext

Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 11. Jul 2018, 16:04

Bild
@DrewGulak hat geschrieben:Stop pointing your fingers at me! I don't know who attacked Chuck Taylor. I would have defeated him anyway, so it ain't my fault. Some creep took advantage. The attacker seems to know that Chuckie "the joke" Taylor isn't worthy my time. #ForabetterROH
#ThankYouNext

Bild

Bucky Lynch
UWF

Beitragvon Bucky Lynch » 14. Jul 2018, 19:38

Bild
Xia (Pronounced: Zia Lee) @xialiuwf hat geschrieben:Bild
I met a good friend today :-) @zeda_zhang

Bild
#ZedaZhang @zeda_zhang hat geschrieben:Bild
@xialiuwf

Bild
Xia (Pronounced: Zia Lee) @xialiuwf hat geschrieben:@zeda_zhang are you kiddin me??? <3

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 15. Jul 2018, 13:23

Bild
DeadliftLolita hat geschrieben:@DeadliftLolita: I had recent talks with Puroresu Legend The Great Muta, he promised me he can arrange a tryout match for me overseas. I am so excited! This could be my breakout in Women's Wrestling! Thanks to The Great Muta <3 #TheGreatMuta #Joshi #女子プロレス #Wrestle1 #STRONG Bild
DANKE an ille und Winston für die Auswertung!
DANKE an Lunatic Fringe und Winston für euren konstanten Feedback!
GRATULATION an Lunatic Fringe zum Wochensieg!

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 15. Jul 2018, 15:02

Bild
SonyaStrong hat geschrieben:@DeadliftLolita: You are using my very own exclusive hashtag, so you are not just up for a tryout match you are on a solo suicide mission, aren't you? #STRONG #NYWC #JAPW #Joshi #女子プロレス

Bild
DeadliftLolita hat geschrieben:@SonyaStong: I am in for any challenge overseas. I am looking forward to compete with the best western women arround in the squared circle. I am really proud to receive that chance! No matter it's you or anyone else. #STRONG #JAPW #NYWC #Joshi #女子プロレス

Bild
Andrej L hat geschrieben:@DeadliftLolita: We are all proud to present you in ring action this week. But your debut match is not against Sonya Strong. Your opponent will be former NYWC Women's Champion Ashely Massaro. #TheBrand #JAPW #NYWC #STRONG #NYStyleQueen #Joshi #女子プロレス

Bild
NYStyleQueen hat geschrieben:@Andrej L: What the fuck? WHY??? Hell no, I won't!!! #STRONG #JAPW #NYWC #TheBrand #NYStyleQueen #Joshi #女子プロレス

Bild
AndrejL hat geschrieben:@NewYorkStyleQueen: ... cause Mr Russo told me that you are superior to any other woman in the NYWC Locker. I just want to see what he was talking about... #TheBrand #NYWC #JAPW #STRONG

Bild
SonyaStrong hat geschrieben:@DeadliftLolita: I thought you got a tryout match but you received a free ticket! Haha! Anyway, keep up using my very own exclusive Hashtag and we will meet in the ring soon, very soon! btw that means all of you! #STRONG #NYWC #JAPW #Joshi #女子プロレス

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 30. Jul 2018, 12:31

Bild
@ShaneMcMahon hat geschrieben:After a debatable win over Finn Bálor last week Austin Aries will face a new challenge. Be ready, this is going to be a good one, because this week he will face @Mandrews!

Bild
@ShaneMcMahon hat geschrieben:All the drama round the ROH Universal Championship should end as soon as possible. Therefore we should get this belt away from Bryan Danielson! Fortunately I have two perfect candidates who will get the job done. Bryan Danielson will defend the ROH Universal Championship against Jay Lethal and Sami Zayn in a 3-way Elimination Match @ #Framed
#ThankYouNext

Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 30. Jul 2018, 13:23

Bild
@ShaneMcMahon hat geschrieben:やがて
#ThankYouNext

Bild

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 31. Jul 2018, 10:10

Pink Flash ille hat geschrieben:Bild
@ShaneMcMahon hat geschrieben:やがて

Bild
黒音まほ hat geschrieben:@ShaneMcMahon: Kann helfen Ihnen sehr gerne benutzen japanische Schriftsprache mehr korrekt dann nicht mehr schreiben Fehler oder wie Kindergartenkind. Gegenleistung, ich zufrieden mit nur 250gr frisches menschliches Gehirn und einige wenige Liter Blut. Deutsches Blut immer sehr süß ist. Ich darf verabschieden mich hochachtungsvoll mit meine Moto: Selbstmord ist immer der erste Ausweg! 自害 の一番です。

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 31. Jul 2018, 10:54

Bild
黒音まほ hat geschrieben:@ShaneMcMahon: Vielleicht noch kleine Tipp geben ich darf, wenn springen nächstes Mal dann Kopf voran. Kopf voran immer klappt sofort. Ich werfen fremde Leute von Hochhausdach, immer Kopf voran. Ich große Erfolg damit jedes einzelne Mal. Auch sieht sehr schön aus jedes Mal auf Boden! 自害 の一番です。Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 31. Jul 2018, 15:58

Bild
@TheRealJamesEllsworthDuh hat geschrieben:@黒音まほ I think @ShaneMcMahon konws exactly what he is doing. He just signed the hottest free agent. JAMES ELLSWORTH! Duh.
#ThankYouNext

Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 31. Jul 2018, 16:15

Bild
@TheRealJamesEllsworthDuh hat geschrieben:@黒音まほ But you look cute honey. You use the wardrobe from the walking dead?
#ThankYouNext

Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 8. Aug 2018, 10:16

Bild
@ShaneMcMahon hat geschrieben:I respect both guys, but they have to settle their problems in the ring. Another match for #Framed: Finn Bálor will take on breakout star Mark Andrews. Keep it fair guys. You both are rolemodels.

Bild
@AustinAries hat geschrieben:I get it. I'm the best athlete. I'm the full package. But guys stop making excuses and battle me. Let's try this again. Because your biggest star hasn't been booked (yet). But I have the perfect idea. I challenge everybody in the locker room for the unique opportunity to share the ring with a living legend. You heared right, this is an OPEN challange @ROHWrestling #Framed!

Bild
@ShaneMcMahon hat geschrieben:After these gentle words from Austin Aries I want to ask everybody around here for their opinion. Who do you want to see squaring off @ Framed? Paul London and TK Cooper? Laurel Van Ness and Dahlia Black? Skylar and Kay Lee Ray? Angelico and Jack Evans Tag Team Action? #PickOne
#ThankYouNext

Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 13. Aug 2018, 15:01

Bild
@TheRealJamesEllsworthDuh hat geschrieben:I always say "Any Man With Two Hands Has A Fighting Chance". Last week @AustinAries took my chance, but this week I will get it back. I won't challenge him again, but I challenge every other guy or girl. You heared right, this is an OPEN challange @ROHWrestling #ChinUp
#ThankYouNext

Bild

Yokel Cash
SWE

Beitragvon Yokel Cash » 15. Aug 2018, 13:50

Bild
@RealKingRegal hat geschrieben:after signing @RealPaigeSWE again & her return as SWE champ my two warriors @FearHavok & @MissCharlotteSWE will get another chance to win a prize #thisweek@breakdown
Bild

Erbe der Erde
NWA

Beitragvon Erbe der Erde » 16. Aug 2018, 10:06

@NationalWrestlingAlliance

Bild

#soon?
Bild

Meikelmuck
W:AR / NXT

Beitragvon Meikelmuck » 16. Aug 2018, 10:10

Erbe der Erde hat geschrieben:
@NationalWrestlingAlliance

Bild

#soon?

Maria Kanellis ist doch schon bei dir :lol:

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 16. Aug 2018, 10:19

Bild
@ShaneMcMahon hat geschrieben:Could you all stop the fake news? There is only one player with enough cash.... here comes the money #150kstrong
#ThankYouNext

Bild

Zurück zu „News“