EWR Twitter Thread

News und Gerüchte über die Booker Battle Promotions.
The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Re: EWR Twitter Thread

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 4. Dez 2018, 01:06

Bild
@Andrej L hat geschrieben:03rd December 2018. Tokio, 日本 EWR - Big Announcement incoming! #SOON

Bild
DANKE an ille und Winston für die Auswertung!
DANKE an Lunatic Fringe und Winston für euren konstanten Feedback!
GRATULATION an Lunatic Fringe zum Wochensieg!

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 8. Dez 2018, 19:27

Bild
#SoonRacoon hat geschrieben:@SoonRacoon: Watch out EWR Universe, I finally joined TWITTER. Thx to WCW's Social Media Manager, Mr. Barney. #SoonRacoon #DieWaschbären #EWR

Bild

Bild
NYStyleQueen hat geschrieben:@SoonRacoon: Barney from WcW? Barney is okay but please don't hang out with those German Drug Guys anymore! It is very dangerous! By the way, your food is ready, Sweetie! <3 #JAPW #NYWC #TheBrand #SoonRacoon #NYStyleQueen

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 16. Dez 2018, 20:23

Bild
#SoonRacoon hat geschrieben:@SoonRacoon: I am not sure if I can make it to the upcoming PPV due to family matters. Sorry folks. #SoonRacoon #DieWaschbären #EWR #NYWC #JAPW

Bild

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 18. Dez 2018, 07:44

Bild
#stardomchelsea hat geschrieben:@stardomchelsea: Finally the pack is back together! <3 #'DiamondPackage #stardeomchelsea #LadyDestroyer #JungleKyona #SOON #女子プロレス

Bild

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 25. Dez 2018, 11:35

Bild
#@gailkimITSME hat geschrieben:@gailkimITSME: All I want for Christmas is.... ??? #女子プロレス #NYWC #JAPW #SWE #WCW #AWF #ROH #HWE #WCW #NWA #PCW #SOON

Bild

Yokel Cash
SWE

Beitragvon Yokel Cash » 25. Dez 2018, 12:06

Bild
@trishstratuscom hat geschrieben:#Showdown will be the final big stage for #SWE so @RussianBruiser should get her chance - #RussianBruiser #TeamKick #ThreeMileHogRanch #CerberusChampionship
Bild

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 28. Dez 2018, 01:45

Bild
@Andrej L hat geschrieben:EWR - What separates Women's Wrestling from Girls Wrestling? I think it's something called respect. Otherwise, sometimes you have to break the rules and cross the borders to achieve the next level. #女子プロレス #SOON

Bild

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 29. Dez 2018, 17:55

Bild
SoonRacoon hat geschrieben:@SoonRacoon: I just watched Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War. You know what? Thor is such a dumb-ass! Please bring back Loki! #MCU #InfinityWar #Avengers #Thor #SoonRacoon #DieWaschbären #EWR #NYWC #JAPW

Bild

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 9. Jan 2019, 10:11

Bild
SoonRacoon hat geschrieben:@SoonRacoon: I know Trent (?) is busy all the time cause he is wrestling around the globe but his dog have bad teeth, really bad. They should go to the veterinarian soon! #SoonRacoon #DieWaschbären #TheBrand #Trent? #NYWC #JAPW

Bild

Yokel Cash
SWE

Beitragvon Yokel Cash » 17. Jan 2019, 12:31

Bild
@Evie_SWE hat geschrieben:@trinamichaels thx 4 the invitation - cu @Breakthrough #TeamKick #gonnakickurbutt
Bild

Yokel Cash
SWE

Beitragvon Yokel Cash » 17. Jan 2019, 12:40

Bild
@trinamichaels hat geschrieben:@Evie_SWE you don't have to thank me for hurting you - unless that's your fetish. I can do that as well #3MileHogRanch #teacher #spanks Bild
Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 17. Jan 2019, 12:51

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:I don't know if you knew this fact, but I'm really good at Twitter.

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:I will rule Twitter in 2019 forever!

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:Let's get back to business. My boy @TheJuiceJT and I are still available to book. We will return to Los Angles in April, so take your chances to book the best Tag Team in Pro Wrestling History.

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:I wanna thank @AWFOffical for believing in the Juice and I. With this said, it was obvious that your loser teams can't beat us. #GetJuicedOn
#ThankYouNext

Bild

Yokel Cash
SWE

Beitragvon Yokel Cash » 17. Jan 2019, 13:12

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:Let's get back to business. My boy @TheJuiceJT and I are still available to book. We will return to Los Angles in April, so take your chances to book the best Tag Team in Pro Wrestling History.

Bild
@RealKingRegal hat geschrieben:@TheProduct please beware of such exaggeration. The best tag team in pro wrestling history used to be the British Bulldogs and nowadays the best team will be crowned in the Joanie Laurer Classic #JLC2
Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 17. Jan 2019, 14:13

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:I have to say I'm surprised that @RealKingRegal knows how to use Twitter. But then I realised that he is still an delusional old man. You ask why? Because everyone can clearly see that Juicy Product is better than every team in the #JLC2 (no problem for the free promotion). The Bulldogs might have been good, but we are far more juicy. Sadly we can't prove it to you, so you just have to believe us.
#ThankYouNext

Bild

Yokel Cash
SWE

Beitragvon Yokel Cash » 17. Jan 2019, 15:59

Bild
@RealKingRegal hat geschrieben:
Bild

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 18. Jan 2019, 08:29

Bild
@Andrej L hat geschrieben:EWR - Das japanische Joshi (Frauen Wrestling) gilt nicht umsonst als das härteste und beste Frauen Wrestling der Welt. Nach einigen Wochen in Tokio, Japan habe ich die Vermutung, es liegt am intensiven Training! #女子プロレス #SOON

Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 18. Jan 2019, 08:37

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:Meanwhile in the SWE training facility....

Bild
#ThankYouNext

Bild

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 18. Jan 2019, 09:05

Bild
@ShadGaspard hat geschrieben: @TheProduct But one thing is very clear. Since @RealKingRegal is in SWE. They know how to party! #SWE #GentlemanStyle #CrymeTyme

Bild

Bild
@ShadGaspard hat geschrieben: @TheProduct By the way, are you men enough to face Cryme Tyme in New York City in a good old Brooklyn Style Match? Be scared? You WestCoast Guys probably should. We come from the streets. I was raised in the gutter. I run up on your mother for that bread and butter! #CrymeTyme #NYWC #JuicyProduct #WWN

The Great Muta
5$W / JAPW

Beitragvon The Great Muta » 18. Jan 2019, 09:22

Bild
@JapaneseBuzzsaw hat geschrieben: @TheProduct JuciyProduct is just a dislocated elbow and a glass of poor carrot juice. I can't believe you are Tag Team Champions! @RealKingRegal What about an international Dream Match? We two once again for the Tag Team Championship Gold like in 2005? I see you are as excited as I am !!! #プロレス #JuciyProduct #WWN #SWE #SOON #TAJIRI

Bild

ILLIE KAY
ROH / GFW / NXT

Beitragvon ILLIE KAY » 18. Jan 2019, 09:56

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:@ShadGaspard kinda depressing if you think about it. He uses his power as GM to party with his employees.

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:@ShadGaspard Scared and Juicy Product in one sentence? Bring it on man! Your cute little rap does not impress me. Mother jokes are so 2008. But I guess this reflects your career perfectly. But challenge accepted. I hope your McDonalds free wifi is still working, because I want to beat you up so bad.

Bild
@TheProduct hat geschrieben:@JapaneseBuzzsaw do we have to pick you up from the retirement home for the match?
#ThankYouNext

Bild

Zurück zu „News“